Shehbaz Sharif attends NA session on transit remand
The junior Sharif was accompanied by a team of National Accountability Bureau (NAB) which produced the lawmaker before the lower chamber of the parliament.
The former chief minister Punjab is attending the session as Speaker Asad Qaiser had issued production orders for him.
Sharif is in the custody of anti-graft body from October 5 in the Ashiana-e-Iqbal scam in which money to the tune of Rs14 billion was embezzled.
The lawmaker was to be relocated to the capital by air, however, due to inclement weather, the NAB team travelled by road.
Shehbaz Sharif would attend the session of the National Assembly and might make a speech a well.
On December 6, the Accountability Court had sent Shehbaz Sharif to jail on judicial remand after his previous physical remand ended in the case.
- NAB presents ‘Corona-positive’ patient in court01:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Tecno and M&P celebrate 1 billion sales record01:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Airplane disappears in snow cloud seconds after landing (Video)12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan Naval Chief visits Turkish Naval Shipyards12:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020