Shehbaz Sharif attends NA session on transit remand
The junior Sharif was accompanied by a team of National Accountability Bureau (NAB) which produced the lawmaker before the lower chamber of the parliament.
The former chief minister Punjab is attending the session as Speaker Asad Qaiser had issued production orders for him.
Sharif is in the custody of anti-graft body from October 5 in the Ashiana-e-Iqbal scam in which money to the tune of Rs14 billion was embezzled.
The lawmaker was to be relocated to the capital by air, however, due to inclement weather, the NAB team travelled by road.
Shehbaz Sharif would attend the session of the National Assembly and might make a speech a well.
On December 6, the Accountability Court had sent Shehbaz Sharif to jail on judicial remand after his previous physical remand ended in the case.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,897 new Covid cases, lowest in two months09:04 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 September 202108:35 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Azam Swati questions ECP’s decision to serve him show-cause notice12:48 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- No reason to doubt Taliban’s intentions, says ISPR DG12:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021