WGS 2019: PM Imran, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince exchange views on bilateral interest in Dubai
DUBAI – Prime Minister Imran Khan has held a bilateral meeting with Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan in Dubai , where he will also address the World Government Summit later this evening, Radio Pakistan reported on Sunday.
Sheikh Mohammed received the premier upon his arrival in the emirate earlier today. PM Imran has reached Dubai on a day-long visit to the United Arab Emirates to attend the 7th edition of the World Government Summit, on the invitation of his UAE counterpart Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum.
#PMIKvisitsDubai Prime Minister @ImranKhanPTI held bilateral meeting with Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan in Dubai; They exchanged views on matters of bilateral interest https://t.co/DMf8fbYrAB pic.twitter.com/JD3KXWdYRm— Radio Pakistan (@RadioPakistan) February 10, 2019
The annual gathering of heads of states and governments, policy makers and experts will provide an opportunity to discuss improvement in governance through reform, innovation and technology.
The premier will also meet the UAE leadership.
PM Imran, Dr Umar Saif to address 7th World Govt ... 08:21 PM | 8 Feb, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will visit Dubai on Sunday to participate in the 7th edition of the World ...
Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Finance, Maritime Affairs and Adviser to the Prime Minister on Commerce are accompanying the Prime Minister during the visit.
Prior to departure for Dubai with Prime Minister, talking to media, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that governance is a big issue of our region and good governance is imperative for Pakistan .
Minister of Foreign Affairs Shah Mahmood Qureshi Short Talk before departing with Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan for the World Government Summit 2019 Dubai (10.02.18)@SMQureshiPTI #PrimeMinisterImranKhan #Pakistan 🇵🇰 #UAE 🇦🇪 #WorldGovSummit pic.twitter.com/jxfSunXtOg— PTI (@PTIofficial) February 10, 2019
He said Pakistan is facing various problems due to bad governance in the past and the Prime Minister Imran Khan is striving hard to introduce model intuitional reforms to improve performance of government departments.
During the visit, the PM will also hold a meeting with the chief of International Monetary Fund (IMF).
PM Imran, UAE delegation discuss bilateral ... 11:03 PM | 26 Oct, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Minister for State, Abu Dhabi Sultan Ahmed Al-Jaber accompanied by a delegation called on Prime Minister ...
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Trump’s Mideast plan: Pakistan wants Jerusalem as capital of ...07:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Female polio vaccinator killed in Swabi firing incident06:32 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019