Former TTP commander's son among 10 terrorists killed in US drone strike
According to local media, Maulvi Faqir Mohammad’s son was among 10 terrorists who were killed in the drone strike at the Shegal area of Kunar border province of Afghanistan.
Maulvi Faqir Mohammad remained the deputy chief of the banned outfit under the leadership of former TTP chiefs, Baitullah Mehsud and Hakimullah Mehsud.
However, soon after the killing of Baitullah in a US drone attack in 2009, he along with his other relatives, had sought shelter near the border region.
Meanwhile, at least eight militants associated with the IS have reportedly died in another US drone strike in the Afghan province of Nangarhar on Sunday.
- #TractorParade – Clashes break out as Indian farmers begin massive ...01:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Man shot in leg for resisting robbery bid in Karachi (VIDEO)12:23 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Indian extremist outfit Karni Sena announces award of Rs 1 crore for ...11:50 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Rawalpindi court sentences couple to death for sexually assaulting, ...11:21 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Twitter mourns as the 'Guinness World Record' holder poet Rehan Azmi ...09:38 AM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Ali Abbas contracts coronavirus10:07 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021