Pervez Rasheed says Kashmir elections impossible after alleged workers killed by PPP govt
While addressing the media in Islamabad, the minister alleged that civilians in Azad Kashmir were being massacred under the supervision of the current Prime Minister in Azad Kashmir, a PPP stalwart.
He said weapons were being used to silence the voice of Kashmiris, while accusing the PPP's current leadership in Azad Kashmir of killing PML-N workers and supporters. "Look who is committing a felony in Azad Kashmir?" he questioned. "Two of our workers are martyred by PPP's leadership," he alleged.
He also questioned the credibility of Election Commission for not taking notice of the violence in the specially designated Azad Kashmir, which has been escalating over the last few days in the run-up to general elections.
He demanded dismissal of the PPP leadership that had allegedly been overseeing the violence.
- PM Imran, CJP Gulzar take notice of mob attack on Hindu temple in RYK06:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Satellite imagery, financial data reveal construction of secret ...03:39 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah and Ali Rehman Khan to star in upcoming drama03:20 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video takes internet by storm02:32 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021