Pakistan rejects Indian claims of not implementing verdict of Jadhav case
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Office said that Pakistan has fully complied with the International Court of Justice's judgment in Kulbhushan Jadhav case.
Responding to queries of media persons, Foreign Office Spokesperson Aisha Farooqui said Pakistan remains committed to continue doing so as the case proceeds further.
She firmly rejected as inaccurate and contrary to facts the Indian legal counsel Harish Salve's statements that Pakistan has not complied with the ICJ's judgment in the case.
Aisha Farooqui said Pakistan has granted India consular access to Jadhav and is processing measures for effective review and reconsideration as per the guidelines provided by ICJ in its Judgment, Radi Pakistan reported.
The spokesperson said Pakistan, being a responsible state abides by all its international obligations.
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- KSA reopens Masjid-e-Nabwi for public today09:28 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020