Pakistan to raise issue of Indian brutalities in IOK with Donald Trump: Sartaj
He said we would also urge Washington to play its role for ensuring the Kashmiris their right to self-determination.
Sartaj detailed that newly elected US President Donald Trump had the agenda of economic development, and if US economy revives as a result of mega infrastructure projects, the entire world benefit from it.
It is relevant to be mentioned here at Donald Trump kept cosy with India during his campaign and political observers are eyeing an imbalance of power in Asia following the expected strengthening in India-US relations in future.
Meanwhile, a day after Donald Trump unexpectedly rose to US Presidency, Protesters took to streets across the United States to express shock over his election victory.
In Washington, several hundred protesters gathered in front of the White House for a candlelight vigil to lambast the political neophyte who just paved his way to White House.
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021