Sindh National Front merges with PTI
The merger accord was signed by PTI vice chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi and SNF vice chairman Ameer Bux Bhutto.
Addressing a joint press conference alongside Mumtaz Bhutto, Vice-chairman of PTI Shah Mehmood Qureshi detailed as how the merger would serve the people of Sindh.
'The merger of the SNF with PTI indicates that the party agrees with PTI's 'national mindset.' said the PTI leader.
The legislator claimed that PTI was also ready for another breakthrough in Sindh before the month of November is over.
The PTI leader claimed that notable politicians would announce joining PTI in the coming days.
Announcement of the merger follows the merger and subsequent split of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan (MQMP) and Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP).
- Biden nominates two female generals to lead military commands11:50 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Toll plaza staff beat up FIA officer for ‘not paying’ toll tax11:10 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- WATCH – Peshawar Zalmi’s Darren Sammy hits the streets of Lahore ...10:40 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-09- Updated ...10:20 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- ECP to hear PTI’s petition against Gilani’s notification today09:45 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Netflix introduces 'Fast Laughs' for quick laughter10:57 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021