ECP to use 'magnetic ink' in NA-122, NA-144 and PP-147 by-polls
According to ECP officials the same magnetic ink will also be used in NA-144 and PP-147 by-polls to ensure that National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) could verify the originality of the voters through thumb impressions.
Javed Iqbal further told reporters that personnel of Pakistan army will also be deployed inside polling station on the polling day while other law enforcement agencies will also be present to tackle any irregular activity.
He said 3000 policemen, 1000 army personnel and another 150 Rangers personnel will be present in NA-122 during the process of polling and vote counting.
- ‘Tragic Mistake’ – US acknowledges Kabul drone strike ...09:58 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:34 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest number of daily COVID cases in two months as ...09:08 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 September 202108:42 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021