Establishment Division asks ECP to withdraw its order of suspending IGP transfer
On Tuesday, the ECP suspended the federal government's decision to replace Punjab police chief Tahir Khan with Amjad Javed Saleemi. The Establishment Division had issued a notification to appoint Amjad Saleemi as the Punjab Inspector General of Police (IGP).
ECP annuls Amjad Saleemi's appointment as IGP ... 04:19 PM | 9 Oct, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on Tuesday suspended the federal government's decision ...
“The ECP had advised against transfers and postings in districts where by-polls are scheduled to be held, however, the Punjab IGP’s transfer was made in accordance with the law after consultation," Establishment division stated.
Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry had said Tahir Khan was removed as Punjab's police chief for not obeying orders of the government.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021