Pak Army soldier martyred in Indian army unprovoked CFV along LoC
RAWALPINDI - A Pakistan Army soldier embraced martyrdom after the Indian army troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation (CFV) along the line of control (LOC).
According to Inter Services Public Relations, the Indian army targeted Pakistan army posts and civil population in Bedori Sector.
The Pakistan Army responded effectively to the Indian troops CFV and there were reports of heavy losses on enemy in terms of men and material.
During exchange of intense fire, Havaldar Liaqat, age 39 years, resident of District Chakwal, embraced martyrdom.
- Burj Khalifa turns white and green to mark Pakistan’s Independence ...11:23 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Taliban welcome Indian decision to return embassy staff to Kabul10:49 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- In Independence Day message, Blinken calls for further strengthening ...10:28 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- One died, scores injured in Karachi during celebratory gunfire on ...09:12 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Much awaited trailer of 'The Legend of Maula Jatt' FINALLY released08:45 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Celebs celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day07:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022