Pak Army soldier martyred in Indian army unprovoked CFV along LoC
RAWALPINDI - A Pakistan Army soldier embraced martyrdom after the Indian army troops resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation (CFV) along the line of control (LOC).
According to Inter Services Public Relations, the Indian army targeted Pakistan army posts and civil population in Bedori Sector.
The Pakistan Army responded effectively to the Indian troops CFV and there were reports of heavy losses on enemy in terms of men and material.
During exchange of intense fire, Havaldar Liaqat, age 39 years, resident of District Chakwal, embraced martyrdom.
- Zimbabwe to visit Pakistan next month for T20, ODI matches06:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- 81 students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab06:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- GB Legislative Assembly elections to be held on November 1504:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in India firing at LoC03:52 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Tapsee Pannu defends Anurag Kashyap against sexual harassment ...03:43 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Mahira Khan looks flawless in latest pictures03:23 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Khalid Ahmad wins Best Actor Award at Harlem International Film Fest02:27 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- You’re not exactly Mother Teresa: Shaniera Akram takes a dig at ...01:25 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020