Heavy rains kill at least 12 in Sindh
The metropolis faced a serious situation due to uninterrupted torrential downpour which started on Saturday morning.
According to the MET office, the most rainfall was recorded in Surjani Town with 150.6mm, followed by in Gulshan-e-Hadeed with 149mm. At the airport, 126mm rainfall was recorded, while 117.5mm rainfall was recorded in Landhi.
In PAF Masroor 110mm rainfall was recorded, while 121mm was recorded at Shahrah-e-Faisal in the last 24 hours. In Nazimabad 109.2mm rainfall was recorded while 110.2mmm was recorded in Gulistan-e-Jauhar.
Meanwhile, Chief Minister of Sindh (CM) visited various localities in the metropolis to monitor the post-rain situation.
- Car-trailer collision claims five lives on M4-Motorway near Gojra10:56 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- PML-N's Supremo Nawaz Sharif to virtually attend APC today10:14 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- New common Expo Centers to be established in Punjab to boost ...09:36 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Three-day rituals of Baba Guru Nanak death anniversary start at ...08:46 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020