RSS extremist ideology takes over nuclear armed India: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday once again reminded the world community that an extremist ideology Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) had taken over India, a nuclear-armed country of over a billion people.
On his Twitter account, the prime minister posted that RSS was an ideology based on racial superiority, hatred of Muslims & all minorities.
“Whenever this genie has come out of the bottle, it has always led to bloodshed,” he added.
The prime minister also tagged a report appeared in the renowned UK daily the ‘Times’ titled ‘India is a Hindu state now — we are second-class citizens’ depicting the plight of the Muslim minority in India.
It said a controversial new citizenship law rammed through Indian parliament last month which prompted huge protests by Muslims — and brutal police crackdown.
In the face of widespread opposition and strong protests, the Indian home ministry issued a notification on Friday, making the most controversial Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) to come into effect.
The hugely controversial CAA envisaged citizenship to six non-Muslim communities settled in India from the neighbouring countries till December 31, 2014, has stocked widespread violent protests across India against Modi’s led BJP government and joined by students, different communities, political parties, filmstars, civil society and intellectuals.
The controversial amendment is seen as part of the Indian government’s extremist agenda of persecuting the Muslim minority. In different states, the Muslims are being brutally beaten up, tortured and their properties ransacked by the Indian security personnel to quell the ongoing protests.
According to the latest media reports, thousands of protestors had been detained and arrested.
- PM Imran to reach Lahore on a day long visit on Sunday08:45 AM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran urges Pakistanis to come out in support of Kashmiris today08:19 AM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PM Khan terms change in UK travel advice great news for Pakistan11:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- A Smartphone that Brings Affordability & Reliability for Everyone – ...10:55 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019