General Raheel Shareef is the only person Taliban fear in Pakistan: Ali Haider Gilani
News of the meeting was revealed by the younger Gilani on Twitter.
— Ali Haider Gillani (@alihaidergilani) July 11, 2016
During the meeting, ex-PM Yousaf Raza Gilani discussed issues concerning national security and the success of operation Zarb-e-Azb with the COAS.
Gilani also thanked the COAS for his efforts facilitating the recovery of his son.
- PPAF holds webinar on ‘Role of Innovation for Rural Development’11:51 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- #ImranKhanCancelEXAMS trends on twitter amid COVID-19 fears11:26 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan-origin girl blinded, disfigured in New York acid attack10:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan receives 500,000 doses of procured Chinese SinVac vaccine10:12 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Quetta hotel blast was suicide attack, confirms interior minister09:22 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan drops big pregnancy hint in latest Instagram post07:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Shoaib Malik gives fans major fitness goals in new workout video06:58 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Wasim Akram enjoying Ramadan break with son in Dubai06:37 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021