Which newspaper got the biggest share of government ads from 2013 to 2016?
Itemising the names of newspapers, the list tabulates the amount of expenditure on print media by the PML-N government from January 7th, 2013 to March 3rd, 2016.
According to the list, Daily Jang received the highest number of ads while Daily Dawn was ranked 2nd and Express was listed as the third newspaper that received most of the government ads.
According to the list, Daily Pakistan, which is one of the biggest newspapers in Pakistan, gets one of the lowest shares of government ads.
As for Tv Channels, Geo News - also owned by Jang Group of Newspapers - received most of the ads.
- Geo News: 438,293,723
- Dunya News: 373,206,154
- Ab Tak: 299,648,571
- Express News: 268,703,808
- ARY News: 43,897,839
However, the authenticity of this document could not be verified from official sources.
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022