MQM rejects ‘anti-people’ Sindh budget
“We completely reject this budget which offers no respite to the masses who are facing hike in the prices of flour, sugar, vegetables and other commodities,” MQM leader Khawaja Izharul Hasan said while talking to media outside Sindh Assembly.
He said a Ramazan package was nowhere to be found in the proposed budget, even though costs of edibles had been skyrocketing.
“Neither there was a mention of relief package in the budget for Ramazan nor were any new hospitals or uplift schemes for Thar announced,” Izhar added.
He also pointed out that the budget did not offer any mega project for Sindh’s rural areas.
- Cristiano Ronaldo will not start for Portugal in match against ...12:25 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Achraf Hakimi helps Morocco knock Spain out of World Cup on penalties12:02 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan to hold next general election in October 2023 after digital ...11:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- 'Ghani Syaani' – Twitter goes gaga over Shehnaaz Gill and MC ...10:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Bohemia beats Aima Baig in Go-karting08:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Man who stole Lady Gaga's dogs sentenced to 21 years in prison09:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022