Education minister responds to 'confusion' over board exams
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Education and Professional Training Shafqat Mahmood asserted on Monday that there is no confusion that all board exams are cancelled.
He in a couple of tweet said eighty percent students have no issues. There are some categories like repeaters or improvers and private students and some others whose issues will be addressed by Friday.
All Board exams are cancelled. No confusion on that. 80% students have no issues. There are some categories like repeaters or improvers and private students and some others whose issues need to be addressed and will be by Friday https://t.co/Mnwy1Nrgx7— Shafqat Mahmood (@Shafqat_Mahmood) May 11, 2020
Ministry of Education has been in consultation with 29 boards across country regarding issues of some students arising out of promotion policy.
He said boards have requested few more days to finalize recommendations. A comprehensive announcement on all issues will be made by Friday.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020