Education minister responds to 'confusion' over board exams
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Education and Professional Training Shafqat Mahmood asserted on Monday that there is no confusion that all board exams are cancelled.
He in a couple of tweet said eighty percent students have no issues. There are some categories like repeaters or improvers and private students and some others whose issues will be addressed by Friday.
All Board exams are cancelled. No confusion on that. 80% students have no issues. There are some categories like repeaters or improvers and private students and some others whose issues need to be addressed and will be by Friday https://t.co/Mnwy1Nrgx7— Shafqat Mahmood (@Shafqat_Mahmood) May 11, 2020
Ministry of Education has been in consultation with 29 boards across country regarding issues of some students arising out of promotion policy.
He said boards have requested few more days to finalize recommendations. A comprehensive announcement on all issues will be made by Friday.
- Ice cream tests positive for coronavirus in China01:10 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Whatsapp leaks – Pakistan will continue exposing India to the ...12:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's exports to 10 countries plummet including UAE, KSA12:11 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Karachi stats show 36pc spike in rape cases in 2020 – 7 years high11:31 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Four rare black deer stolen from Lahore’s Safari Park11:01 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021