PTI workers thrash PML-N MPA Farzana Butt in NA-122 polling station
The highly-charged workers of PTI and PML-N clashed in Shadman and threw chairs at each other.
They also chanted slogans against each other. In the scuffle, PTI workers thrashed PML-N MPA Farzana Butt who was present there.
Talking to the media, Farzana Butt said, “PTI workers misbehaved with me and used abusive language against me and my party leadership. They threw chairs at me.”
Following the incident, a heavy contignt of police and Rangers reached the situation and calmed the situation.
- Pakistan condemns assassination of Afghan women judges in Kabul12:00 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Wandering snow leopard killed after attacking man in Abbottabad10:36 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021