Chiniot reserves: NAB in action to probe corruption in awarding contract
The probe has been initiated following the directions given by the NAB Chairman Justice (retd) Javed Iqbal during a meeting.
A combined investigation team has been formed that will investigate why the NAB inquiry had been stopped in the past. The team will also trace the responsible persons behind this episode, said a statement issued by the NAB, adding that accused will have to bear the full weight of law.
The NAB chief has directed the subordinates to take help from the verdicts announced by the high court and Supreme Court in this case.
The investigators have been warned to complete the investigation within given time period and negligence in it will not be tolerated.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021