Corps Commanders' Conference: COAS Bajwa again calls for mainstreaming of Fata
The internal security situation, the progress of ongoing counter-terrorism operations and its projection to achieve enduring peace and stability was discussed, ISPR added.
"The COAS directed that the stability and development prong efforts must trickle down dividends of peace to the public, while control of cleared areas is being handed over to civil administration through their enhanced capacity," the statement said.
The top military brass discussed progress of ongoing Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad and Khushal Balochistan programme.
The forum acknowledged contributions and sacrifices of all national stakeholders especially the resilient Pakistanis in rejecting terrorism, bringing about security and stability in the country.
"Key dividend remains linked to mainstreaming of Fata in line with popular public sentiments. The forum concluded to continue efforts in support of state institutions which are taking Pakistan on a positive trajectory of peace, stability and prosperity," it added.
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Why was Yuvraj Singh arrested?11:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Indian man tells PM Modi to stop this ‘shameful act' immediately10:26 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021