Corps Commanders' Conference: COAS Bajwa again calls for mainstreaming of Fata
The internal security situation, the progress of ongoing counter-terrorism operations and its projection to achieve enduring peace and stability was discussed, ISPR added.
"The COAS directed that the stability and development prong efforts must trickle down dividends of peace to the public, while control of cleared areas is being handed over to civil administration through their enhanced capacity," the statement said.
The top military brass discussed progress of ongoing Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad and Khushal Balochistan programme.
The forum acknowledged contributions and sacrifices of all national stakeholders especially the resilient Pakistanis in rejecting terrorism, bringing about security and stability in the country.
"Key dividend remains linked to mainstreaming of Fata in line with popular public sentiments. The forum concluded to continue efforts in support of state institutions which are taking Pakistan on a positive trajectory of peace, stability and prosperity," it added.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021