Corps Commanders' Conference: COAS Bajwa again calls for mainstreaming of Fata
The internal security situation, the progress of ongoing counter-terrorism operations and its projection to achieve enduring peace and stability was discussed, ISPR added.
"The COAS directed that the stability and development prong efforts must trickle down dividends of peace to the public, while control of cleared areas is being handed over to civil administration through their enhanced capacity," the statement said.
The top military brass discussed progress of ongoing Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad and Khushal Balochistan programme.
The forum acknowledged contributions and sacrifices of all national stakeholders especially the resilient Pakistanis in rejecting terrorism, bringing about security and stability in the country.
"Key dividend remains linked to mainstreaming of Fata in line with popular public sentiments. The forum concluded to continue efforts in support of state institutions which are taking Pakistan on a positive trajectory of peace, stability and prosperity," it added.
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020