Mufti Abdul Qavi nominated in Qandeel Baloch murder case
According to local media, Mufti Qavi has been nominated in First Information Report (FIR) on application of Qandeel’s father Azeem but hasn’t been arrested so far.
The Punjab police are already investigating Mufti Abdul Qavi in Qandeel murder case while they said that they could not give clean chit to Abdul Qavi before the completion of investigation.
However, the suspended Route-e Hilal Committee member had categorically rejected all the rumors and his involvement in the case.
Qandeel Baloch was killed in Multan on July 16th in the name of honor by her younger brother Waseem, who confessed after being arrested by the Punjab police.
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021