PML-N's Hanif Abbasi attacks police station with 200 youth, SHO removed for resisting
The development took place just hours after Abbasi "attacked" the police station along with over 200 workers following the registration of a case against the PML-N activists for one-wheeling.
SHO Ghulam Asghar Chandio said that the three bike riders were arrested by the traffic police while they were doing wheelie on the roads.
"Just an hour after the arrest, Hanif Abbasi and his workers reached the police station and demanded release of the arrested boys," alleged the SHO further adding that the PML-N leader had also asked him to withdraw the registered case.
He claimed that the PML-N workers also destroyed the furniture present inside the police station.
Meanwhile, City Police Officer (CPO) Israr Ahmed Abbasi said that an investigation into the incident was still underway and the police will see what to do later on.
He went on to say that PML-N workers had claimed that police station was not attacked by them, but the policemen themselves.
PML-N leader Hanif Abbasi also dismissed the allegation against him, saying: " Neither me nor my workers are involved in the attack."
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 14 April 202108:48 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Pakistan take on South Africa in 3rd T20I today08:00 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan launches first space observatory in Islamabad10:54 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021