Liquor license case: Usman Buzdar appears before NAB
LAHORE - Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar has appeared before National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to explain his position about his alleged role in corruption for issuing liquor license to a local hotel.
The Punjab Chief Minister reached there without any protocol and personal security.
He will explain his position about his alleged role in corruption of millions of rupees in issuance of liquor license.
Earlier, Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar was directed to appear before the NAB on August 12 to explain his position as to why he issued illegal license for liquor.
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021