COAS pledges to uphold ‘dignity and credibility’ of Pakistan Army
The chief visited Para Rangers at Jhelum and witnessed the concluding session of Army Firing Competition. A total of 667 military and civilian shooters from across the country participated in the four-week-long event.
Appreciating their performances, the COAS stated that with more focused preparations our teams should be good enough to represent Pakistan in international events. The special feature of the event was the participation of 86 war wounded officers and soldiers in the competition.
Later, COAS addressed Kharian Garrison officers. Speaking on the occasion, General Bajwa appreciated the officers for their contributions in counter-terrorism operations as part of Operation Zarb-e-Azb.
He paid rich tributes to those who had been injured and martyred in the line of duty. He said the Pakistan army is a great institution.
“Its dignity and credibility shall be upheld through selfless performance of our role and duties,” he said.
Earlier on arrival, the army chief was received by Lieutenant General Umar Farooq Durrani, Commander Central Command.
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army strongly condemns sentencing of Kashmiri leader Yasin ...08:01 PM | 25 May, 2022
- PTA clears the air on blocking internet services amid political ...07:36 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022