Japanese citizen allegedly commits suicide in Pakistan
Revealing the details, City Police Officer (CPO) Multan Ahsan Younas said the man, later identified as Oka Makara, jumped to his death from the third floor of a hotel situated in Multan's Tariq Road area.
The Japanese citizen was staying in the hotel as he was working on a project based in Dera Ghazi Khan. Some 15-20 people from China and Japan are also staying in the same hotel, police said.
Police shifted the body to Nishtar Hospital for an autopsy.
The CPO said forensic evidence was collected from the incident site and an investigation into the death has been started.
Sources in the area told DawnNews that a suicide note allegedly penned by Makara was found from the spot and it read:
"I am very sad."
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021