China opposes Indian unilateral action in Occupied Kashmir
The concern was expressed by China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi during a meeting with his Indian counterpart Subrahmanyam Jaishankar in Beijing, who is on a three-day visit to China, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said New Delhi's move to end the constitutional status of Jammu Kashmir will change the status quo of the disputed area and will result in a tense situation in the region.
Indian External Affairs Minister Jaishankar expressed the hope to improve relations with Pakistan and said that New Delhi is willing to exercise restraint and maintain regional peace and stability.
- Trump's offer of mediation on Kashmir negation of India's narrative, ...01:18 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- President Alvi condemns vandalizing of Delhi mosque12:30 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Govt to revise social media laws, says Shafqat Mahmood12:08 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Here's how celebrities reacted to Harvey Weinstein verdict12:13 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019