Nation set to celebrate Independence Day with great enthusiasm, zeal tomorrow
The Independence Day would be celebrated as 'Kashmir Solidarity Day' as per Government's decision this year to express harmony and solidarity with Kashmiris in their recent plight caused by the Indian government.
The government has also introduced a special logo for Independence Day which has been created to express solidarity with people of Occupied Kashmir.
The logo unveiled is based on "Kashmir banega Pakistan" theme. Word Kashmir, written in red colour, represents sacrifices rendered during the freedom struggle.
Meanwhile, vendors have also set up stalls of buntings, national flags, banners, badges and pictures of national heroes who struggled tirelessly to achieve a common goal for Muslims of South Asia.
Special dresses of boys and girls made of green and white colours resembling national flag are also on sale in twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
Different organizations were also arranging seminars, mushaira, sports events, national song and
speech competitions in this regard.
At the same time, the government has also made arrangements to illuminate important national buildings and monuments.
The provincial and district governments, as well as educational institutions and art councils, have planned a series of events in connection with Independence Day.
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Vice Admiral Amjad Niazi appointed new Pakistan Navy chief05:33 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020