Lahore gang-rape case: Victim records statement, admits friendship with main accused
In her statement, 14-year-old girl stated that she was asked by Sanaullah to meet him as he wanted to give a present for her birthday.
The victim was granted time by the court to record her statement as she was admitted in a hospital while her counsel maintained that she was traumatized by the incident.
On the other hand, key accused Sanaullah had said that he used to arrange private parties for top officials and political leaders for which he had rented houses in different areas.
In December 2015, the class-8 student was raped in a guest house on the Mall Road. A case was registered at the Race Course Police Station while police had detained eight suspects within 24 hours.
A suspected friendship was first revealed when Sanaullah s mobile phone was seized for record.
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...05:30 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021