Sikh Yatrees reach Lahore from Nankana Sahib
The Indian Sikh Yatrees had arrived in Pakistan on June 8. Soon after their arrival, they had gone to Gurdwara Dera Sahib by special buses and performed their rituals there.
Speaking on the occasion, Party Leader Sardar Jang Singh said that Pakistan was a peaceful country, adding that people of different religion lived in Pakistan were enjoyed complete religious liberty. He said that Lahore was a beautiful city. During the stay in Lahore, the Sikh yatrees will visit Greater Iqbal Park, Shahi Qila and Anarkali.
The yatrees will visit Gurdwara Rohri Sahib Eminabad on June 15 and return Lahore on the same day. The main ceremony will be held at Gurdwara Dera Sahib here on June 16.
- India invites Pakistan, other regional powers for NSA-level talks on ...09:00 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021