No compromise on nuclear deterrence: Sartaj
This he said while talking to newsmen in Islamabad after inaugurating a photo exhibition in connection with 70th anniversary of the United Nations.
Sartaj Aziz said we have already handed over a dossier to the UN Chief regarding India's interference in Pakistan and will be sharing it with the other countries of the world as well.
He said Indian intelligence agency RAW is involved in terrorist activities in Karachi as well as in Balochistan and Tribal Areas through Afghanistan.
To a question, Sartaj Aziz said the security of nuclear assets is Pakistan's own issue and we will never compromise on minimum nuclear deterrence.
He said Pakistan will continue its cooperation with various countries on civil nuclear technology.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI-led Punjab govt proposes 10% increase in ...05:34 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021