No compromise on nuclear deterrence: Sartaj
This he said while talking to newsmen in Islamabad after inaugurating a photo exhibition in connection with 70th anniversary of the United Nations.
Sartaj Aziz said we have already handed over a dossier to the UN Chief regarding India's interference in Pakistan and will be sharing it with the other countries of the world as well.
He said Indian intelligence agency RAW is involved in terrorist activities in Karachi as well as in Balochistan and Tribal Areas through Afghanistan.
To a question, Sartaj Aziz said the security of nuclear assets is Pakistan's own issue and we will never compromise on minimum nuclear deterrence.
He said Pakistan will continue its cooperation with various countries on civil nuclear technology.
- Zong and Growtech connect for the most-advanced business solution and ...02:37 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Punjab University makes entry test mandatory for admission in BS ...02:15 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Seven family members go missing after car swept away by flood in Sindh11:32 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Watch: Coke Studio hit 'Pasoori' gets African fusion in latest teaser10:10 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Meera shares 'words of wisdom' with fans09:06 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022