Turkish President Erdogan sends condolence letter to Nawaz Sharif
The Turkish president has expressed grief over the death of Begum Kulsoom Nawaz.
Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, the wife of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif passed away on Tuesday in London's Harley Street Clinic after a prolonged illness.
Begum Kulsoom was under treatment at London's Harley Street Clinic since June 2014. She was diagnosed with lymphoma (throat) cancer in August 2017.
Following the demise of Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz, and son-in-law Captain (retd) Safdar were released from Adiala Jail on parole.
The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz party leaders, workers and sympathisers are gathering at the Jati Umra to pay their condolences to Sharif family on the sad demise of Begum Kulsoom Nawaz.
Saudi, Iranian envoys call on Nawaz Sharif, ... 11:47 PM | 13 Sep, 2018
LAHORE - Saudi Ambassador to Pakistan, Nawaf bin Said Al-Malki called on former prime minister Nawaz Sharif at Jati ...
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021