PM Imran orders to release all citizens arrested over Section 144 violation
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has ordered to release all the citizens arrested over the violation of Section 144 imposed to restrict the peoples' movement and their gathering to control spread of Coroanvirus in the country.
According to media reports, the interior ministry has been directed the interior ministry which would issue directions to the police officials concerned for the release of the arrested citizens.
Earlier, all the provincial authorities imposed Section 144 to restrict the movement and gathering of the citizens in the wake of COVID-19 outbreak.
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- President Arif Alvi approves Pakistan Medical Commission Bill 202008:53 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020