Kashmir will slip out of India’s hands: Senior Congress leader
Referring to an international media report, Digvijaya Singh said the government has burnt their hands in fire by abolishing Article 370.
Communist Party of India-Marxist leader Brinda Karat said that what the Indian government has done in Kashmir is nothing but the murder of democracy.
A political party MDMK , active in Tamil Nadu and other states of India has said that Kashmir will no more be under Indian occupation when New Delhi will celebrate its 100th year of freedom, the Radio Pakistan reported.
In an interview, party chief Vaiko said BJP has tried to smudge Kashmir in the mud.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019