PM Nawaz condemns blast in Jakarta
Nawaz expressed grief and sorrow over the loss of precious lives in the attack. The PM said the people and government of Pakistan share the pain of Indonesian brethren at this critical moment. He said terrorism was a common threat to Muslim countries and fighting it is their collective responsibility.
“Pakistan stands firm against every act of terror in the entire world,” the prime minister added.
At least seven people, including three policemen and one foreigner, were killed and several others injured in multiple explosions in central Jakarta, Indonesia, media reports said on Thursday.
Reports said that at least six explosions, including two minor blasts, were heard. Gunshots were also fired after the blasts.
- Azadi March – SC turns down contempt petition against Imran Khan02:04 PM | 26 May, 2022
- National Assembly approves bill to abolish electronic, overseas ...01:43 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Watch: Indian PM Modi’s awkward handshake with Japanese host01:23 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Saudi Arabia to appoint labor attaché to Pakistan this year12:18 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Why Saba Qamar rejected Bollywood films?07:22 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022