Maryam is beneficial owner of Nielsen, Nescoll: British authorities
Panama Papers, which was released by International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) after a long investigation, had claimed that both offshore companies were owned by Maryam Nawaz.
But, the PM's daughter denied the ownership, claiming to be a Trustee of the two companies.
Her counsel also described the Maryam Nawaz's signatures on the Minerva Financial Services, an offshore firm, as fake.
The British agency confirmed all this in response to a letter written by the Joint Investigation Team to it seeking assistance in the investigation of Panama case.
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- WWF-Pakistan hosts international conference to tackle fisheries ...10:52 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Al-Ghazi Tractors launches 2023 models in Pakistan10:39 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- PAKvBAN – Pakistan to take on Bangladesh in tri-series opener ...10:00 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Tuba Anwar's latest fun reels win the internet08:37 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Uorfi Javed slams Shehnaaz Gill for supporting #MeToo accused Sajid ...06:33 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Abdullah Qureshi bids farewell to music for religious reasons03:45 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022