Faryal Talpur arrested by NAB in money laundering case
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Friday took PPP leader Faryal Talpur into custody over money laundering.
Faryal was arrested hours after NAB chairman signed arrest warrant for her, the Geo News reported.
Talpur would be presented before an accountability court on Saturday, the TV channel further added.
Asif Zardari shifted to hospital with chest pain 08:35 PM | 13 Jun, 2019
RAWALPINDI - Former president, Asif Ali Zardari was shifted to Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology on Thursday after ...
Their arrests came after an accountability court dismissed their bail applications for extension.
- OPPO – Zoom into imagination now with a better price at the right ...05:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020