Price cut makes ghee, cooking oil vanish from market
The Punjab government reduced the prices of ghee and oil after fall in international prices of palm oil from manufacturers to the public.
The Chief minister Shahbaz Sharif, earlier today, ordered district administrations to take legal action against those shopkeepers who are selling the commodities on older rates whereas District Coordination Officer Multan raided on various shops and fined Rs 80,000 to those not obeying the orders.
According to the shopkeepers, the supply has been halted due to the new reduced rates whereas crisis can be prevented if the suppliers provide them ghee and cooking oil on new rates as prescribed by the government.
- Pakistan reports two new cases of polio virus09:43 AM | 28 May, 2022
- realme C35 goes on sale in Pakistan, price, specifications09:17 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:01 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 28 May 202208:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Seven Indian soldiers killed in bus accident near disputed border ...11:57 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Anushka Sharma looks stunning in latest pictures08:19 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022