PM Imran to participate in WEF’ meeting to discuss COVID-19 pandemic: FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will participate in meeting to be organized under COVID Action Platform of World Economic Forum (WEF).
While chairing a video link meeting in Islamabad, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that the Prime Minister will apprise the international community of Pakistan's viewpoint while discussing corona pandemic, situation in Occupied Kashmir, and his debt relief proposal for weaker economies of the world.
He said Pakistan is taking all out steps to stop the spread of corona pandemic in the country despite its limited resources.
FM Qureshi said that we have to control and limit the further spread of coronavirus disease and take steps to counter the economic crisis due to suspension of economic activities amid COVID-19 pandemic.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020