Shahlyla Baloch laid to rest in her hometown Kalat
She was buried in Kalat’s Shahi graveyard.
A large number of people attended the funeral prayers, including tribal elders, politicians, religious leaders and people from all walks of life.
Baloch passed away in a tragic car accident Wednesday night in Karachi.
Baloch was considered to be one of the finest strikers for Pakistan women’s football team. She represented the country at the South Asian Football Federation Women Football Championship 2014 in Islamabad, which was the last international event that Pakistan women’s team competed in.
Dubbed as the first female to score a hat-trick at the international level, she was a mere 20 years old at the time of her demise.
- Biden phones Netanyahu, Abbas as death toll in Israeli airstrikes on ...07:54 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021