Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah approves 300% increase in his salary
Earlier the chief minister used to draw Rs35000, which has now been increased to Rs150,000. The house rent and maintenance allowance now stands at Rs140,000.
The decision came after the provincial assembly recently approved a bill for an increase in the salaries of members of the provincial assembly.
Salary, allowances, perks, and privileges of each lawmaker of the Sindh Assembly have also jumped from Rs72,600 to Rs145,000 per month with effect from July 1, 2017.
Official documents show the salary of the speaker has been increased from Rs80,000 to Rs150,000. The deputy speaker will now get Rs140,000 instead of Rs70,000.
The government has also approved a staggering increase of up to 50 per cent in basic salary of each MPA.
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021