India pursuing policy of ethnic cleansing of Muslims in occupied Kashmir: AJK PM
He expressed these views while presiding over a meeting of All Parties Conference’s Core Committee in the federal capital on Saturday, says an official statement issued Saturday night.
“The steps of the RSS inspired Modi-led government in Occupied Kashmir are against international laws and serious crimes against humanity” he added.
Raja Farooq Haider said it was high time for the UNSC, the US and the European Union to intervene and save humanity from the unprecedented oppression by Indian troops.
He said a humanitarian crisis had been created in the occupied Kashmir where people were facing strict curfew and other restrictions.
The AJK prime minister said the European Parliament and other world organizations were now listening to the voice of Kashmiris.
Earlier, the Core Committee decided to postpone its march towards Line of Control (LoC) till the address of Prime Minister Imran Khan at the United Nations General Assembly on September 27.
The committee also reviewed the latest situation in the occupied Kashmir.
The participants of the meeting strongly condemned unprovoked Indian firing on LoC where women were martyred.
The meeting paid rich tributes to the martyrs of LoC, Indian occupied Kashmir as well as the Pak Army who are protecting the country's geographical and ideological frontiers.
The Core Committee of APC decided to arrange big public gatherings and rallies to express solidarity with the oppressed people of Occupied Kashmir.
A committee headed by Minister for Information Muhstaq Ahmed Minhas was constituted to review arrangements for these protest engagements.
The other members of the committee are: Noor ul Baari General Secretary Jammat-e-Islami, Hassan Ibrahim Jammu and Kashmr Peoples’ Party, Sardar Sagheer Chughtai Muslim Conference, Muhammad Hussain Khateeb All Parties Hurriyat Conference, Faisal Rathore General Secretary Pakistan Peoples’ Party, Syed Attique ur Rehman Shah Jammiat Ahlehadith, Imtiaz Abbasi Jammiat Ullema e Islam, Syed Sibtain Kazmi Shaheed Bhutto Party, Zaffar Anwar Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf, Representative of Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front, Zulifqar Ali Malik, DG Political Affairs with Prime Minister as Secretary.
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021