Foreign remittances up by 31pc in first 2 months of fiscal year: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday said for the first two months of the current fiscal year, Pakistan’s remittances were up 31 percent over the same period last year.
The Prime Minister in a tweet said that overseas Pakistanis sent $2,095 million in remittances in August 2020.
He said the amount was 24.4 percent higher than August last year.
Besides, he also mentioned the record $2,768 million of remittances received in July 2020.
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022