Punjab announces subsidy on seeds in 15 districts
LAHORE – The Punjab government has announced subsidy on the selected kinds of paddy seeds in fifteen districts.
This move is made under the Prime Minister Agriculture Emergency Programme, the Radio Pakistan reported.
According to the provincial government spokesman, the Agriculture Department has advised the paddy farmers to send message on 8070 after typing CS 0319 and their CNIC number for inclusion in this scheme.
The subsidy will be given on first come first serve basis.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020