Nadeem Afzal Chan appointed PM Imran's spokesperson
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan on Tuesday appointed Nadeem Afzal Chan as Spokesperson of the Prime Minister in an honorary capacity.
“The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Mr Nadeem Afzal Chan as Spokesperson of the Prime Minister with immediate effect and until further orders in an honorary capacity,” a notification issued by the PM Office here said.
Former senior PPP politician Nadeem Afzal Chan joined the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) last year.
He had quit his post in the PPP after his brother left the party, saying he could not continue on 'moral grounds' as the party’s office-bearer.
The Chan brothers hail from the well-known Gondal family of Mandi Bahauddin.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019