Nadeem Afzal Chan appointed PM Imran's spokesperson
“The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Mr Nadeem Afzal Chan as Spokesperson of the Prime Minister with immediate effect and until further orders in an honorary capacity,” a notification issued by the PM Office here said.
Former senior PPP politician Nadeem Afzal Chan joined the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) last year.
He had quit his post in the PPP after his brother left the party, saying he could not continue on 'moral grounds' as the party’s office-bearer.
The Chan brothers hail from the well-known Gondal family of Mandi Bahauddin.
- Pakistan signs $1.1bn deal with Qatar to import oil, LNG02:37 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- UN, US hail Pakistan-India agreement to ceasefire at LoC in disputed ...02:20 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PSL6, Match 7, Lahore vs Multan - Live Score and Live Updates02:00 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi – A gripping plot about social evils09:42 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021