Sindh government imposes ban on arms display at public places till July 26
The ban is in place with immediate effect till July 26, a day after the upcoming polls, according to a notification issued by the department.
Exhibition of firearms is also banned in and around polling stations, the notification further read.
The Home Department announced that strict action would be taken against those found violating the ban.
Army will play non-political, impartial role in ... 02:25 PM | 10 Jul, 2018
RAWALPINDI - Major General Asif Ghafoor, director general of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), said on Tuesday ...
Last week while addressing a press conference, Director General Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asif Ghafoor said that on polling day, troops will be stationed both inside and outside the polling stations.
Two security officials will be present inside and two outside 20,831 'sensitive' polling stations, the DG ISPR said, while deployment will be lower at non-sensitive polling stations.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:42 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- COVID-19: Pakistan reports over 5,000 daily cases for first time ...09:15 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 01 August 202108:43 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI – Pakistan beat West Indies by seven runs in 2nd T20I11:55 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021