Turkish visa office opens in federal capital
ISLAMABAD - A Turkish company opened an office for visas to Turkey in the federal capital on Saturday.
Ihsan Mustafa Yurdakul, Turkish Ambassador to Pakistan, inaugurated Anatolia Travel Services' first office in Pakistan in an inauguration ceremony attended by various Turkish businessmen and Pakistani officials.
Yurdakul said Pakistani people can easily obtain visas to visit Turkey. This initiative would have a positive impact to increase the numbers of Pakistanis visiting Turkey, he added.
Yurdakul urged Turkish citizens to visit Pakistan with its "beautiful people" who he said would be received warmly in the country.
With the office, Anatolia Travel Services will provide services for touristic, business, health and education visas to Turkey as well as hotel reservations, flight bookings, and travel insurance.
The firm plans soon to inaugurate Karachi and Lahore operations as well.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019