Kashmiri leaders invited for Pakistan Day function in New Delhi
SRINAGAR (Staff Report) - Pakistan High Commission to India has invited Kashmiri leaders to the Pakistan Day celebrations at the High Commission in New Delhi.
APHC chairman Syed Ali Gilani and other Hurriyet leaders including Mirwaiz Umar Farooq have been invited to attend the celebrations on March 23, Kashmir Media Service (KMS) reported.
The invitation has come at a time when SAARC summit is going on in Nepal, and India and Pakistan are also scheduled to participate in a two-day Nuclear Security Summit in Washington later this month.
Other APHC leaders who have been invited include Shabbir Ahmad Shah, Agha Syed Hassan Al-Moosvi Al-Safvi, Muhammad Ashraf Sehrai, Nayeem Ahmad Khan, Ghulam Nabi Sumjhi, Masarrat Aalam Butt, Zamruda Habib, Yasmeen Raja, Farida Bahenji, Hakeem Abdur Rasheed, Mohammad Yusuf Naqash, Ghulam Ahmed Gulzar, Ghulam Mohammad Khan Sopori, Nisar Hussain Rather, Bilal Siddiqui, Mir Shahid Saleem, Firdous Ahmad Shah, Mohammad Shafi Reshi, Pir Saifullah, Raja Merajuddin Kalwal, Mohammad Yasin Atai, Mohammad Ramzan Khan, Molvi Bashir Ahmad, Muhammad Shharif Sartaj Muhammad Shafi Lone, Ayaz Akbar and Altaf Ahmad Shah, In a statement issued on Monday, the All Parties Hurriyet Conference said in a statement on Monday.
Prof Abdul Ghani Butt, Abbas Ansari, Bilal Ghani Lone, Musadiq Aadil, Mukhtar Ahmad Waza, Fazal Haq Qureshi, Javaid Ahmad Mir, Hilal Ahmad War, Abdul Manan Bukhari, Shahid-ul-Islam and Abdul Majeed Banday are also among the leaders invited by Pakistan to the event.
Other leaders, Muhammad Yasin Malik, Aasiya Andrabi, Zafar Akbar Butt, Shabbir Ahmad Dar, Muhammad Iqbal Mir, Imtiyaz Reshi, Farooq Ahmed Dar, Farooq Ahmad Tawheedi, Muhammad Ahsan Untoo, Jamaat-e-Islami leader Abdul Qadeer Dar, Ghulam Muhammad Butt, and members of High Court Bar Association and Civil Society have also been invited to attend the event.
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019