Secy HEC Balochistan Abdullah Jan kidnapped from Quetta
According to Abdullah Jan’s son, Mohammad Attiuqe, his father was on his way when unidentified armed men in a white Toyota Vitz kidnapped him near his house in Wahdat Colony 3rd stop Brewery Road area of Quetta.
DIG Quetta Abdul Razzaq Chema while detailing the incident said Jan was kidnapped along with his driver. The abductors released the driver near Sabzal Road area and drove off an unknown location.
Balochistan Chief Minister Sanaullah Zehri expressed concern over the abduction and instructed the Inspector General police of the province to take action for his recovery and submit a report on the kidnapping case.
No group has claimed responsibility for the abduction so far.
- Mohammad Haris set for T20I debut in 6th match against England today06:15 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan gets $132 million debt relief from US amid flood crisis05:19 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Prize money for T20 World Cup 2022 announced05:01 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new sizzling photos04:20 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Ranveer Singh shuts down separation rumours with Deepika Padukone03:53 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022