Pakistan’s economy heading in right direction, says PM Imran in meeting with COAS Bajwa
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan in a meeting with Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday said that country is going to the right direction in terms of economic development, local media reported.
held a meeting, and discussed matters related to security and economy.
According to the spokesperson of Prime Minister Office, COAS called on the premier at his office where both ups exchanged view on the situation in occupied Kashmir, the western border and internal security of Pakistan.
The prime minister appreciated the army for ensuring security at the borders and lauded their role for national defence.
PM also appreciated the efforts of the armed forces to facilitate social and economic progress.
"It is very appreciable that the country is going to the right direction in terms of economic development," said Imran Khan during his meeting with Army Chief.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019