AIOU sets up Adult literacy Center
Initially, this facility will be available for the university’s illiterate employees. The initiative is also aimed at capacity-building of the staff, enabling them to deliver the best in performing their official duties. The facility will be free of cost.
The center will be run by the University’s Department of Distance and Non-Formal Continuing Education, and its senior faculty members will voluntarily devote their services to teach the illiterate employees, through a especially designed lesson- plan.
According to Chairman of the Department Dr Muhammad Ajmal, this program will be for a period of three months, with an enrollment of thirty employees of lower cadre.-Online
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Punjab records highest single-day COVID-19 deaths on December 110:14 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 December 202009:38 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020