PM Abbasi approves 10% ad hoc relief in salaries of MNAs, others
The prime minister on Tuesday during a cabinet meeting gave the go-ahead to a proposal made by the finance ministry.
Shahid Khaqan Abbasi takes oath as 18th prime ... 08:54 PM | 1 Aug, 2017
ISLAMABAD - Newly elected Leader of the House in National Assembly Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has taken oath as interim Prime ...
After the approval, chairman and deputy chairman of the Senate, parliamentary secretaries and MNAs will get basic salaries with increased ten per cent ad hoc relief.
According to Geo News, Rs10,728 will be added to the salary of PM, while salary of every federal minister and state minister will be raised by Rs20,000 and Rs18,000, respectively.
During the meeting, the ministers also reviewed the security situation and progress on ongoing development projects.
Moreover, the prime minister was briefed on the issuance of arms licences. Under the PM, a committee comprising the interior minister, CAD minister and information minister will be formed that will submit its report over the issues in its next meeting.
The Prime Minister also directed the interior ministry to verify data of issued licenses, adding that 90 days grace period should be given to all license holders of Prohibited Weapons for registration with NADRA, Radio Pakistan reported.
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, son arrested from Mianwali after 3 days of ...10:25 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021