PM Abbasi approves 10% ad hoc relief in salaries of MNAs, others
The prime minister on Tuesday during a cabinet meeting gave the go-ahead to a proposal made by the finance ministry.
Shahid Khaqan Abbasi takes oath as 18th prime ... 08:54 PM | 1 Aug, 2017
ISLAMABAD - Newly elected Leader of the House in National Assembly Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has taken oath as interim Prime ...
After the approval, chairman and deputy chairman of the Senate, parliamentary secretaries and MNAs will get basic salaries with increased ten per cent ad hoc relief.
According to Geo News, Rs10,728 will be added to the salary of PM, while salary of every federal minister and state minister will be raised by Rs20,000 and Rs18,000, respectively.
During the meeting, the ministers also reviewed the security situation and progress on ongoing development projects.
Moreover, the prime minister was briefed on the issuance of arms licences. Under the PM, a committee comprising the interior minister, CAD minister and information minister will be formed that will submit its report over the issues in its next meeting.
The Prime Minister also directed the interior ministry to verify data of issued licenses, adding that 90 days grace period should be given to all license holders of Prohibited Weapons for registration with NADRA, Radio Pakistan reported.
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021